The basics of using LineX explained in a very easy way
I made a linex guide showing everything you need to level in the fastest way. Enjoy!
Can Linex Autohunt?
NO, Linex is NOT an auto-hunting program and was never intended to be. The purpose of Linex, as the creators put it, is to "temporarily let players have the flexibility and functionality like a eight-tentacle squid." For example, it can heal you, use potions, buffs, heal party/pets, etc.
To activate linex: (Find it in the Bot programs section)
1. Open linex, let it load completely
2. Start lineage
3. Log in, choose char, ingame type /lang chinese
4. Go back to char select screen
5. Log in and press ALT+I (Can put /lang english back on now)
Things to be careful with:
- Autobuffing: If you are cancelled in front of a monitor you might get banned, be careful.
- Autopotting: Set your heal/pot percentage below 90%, so that when you get advanced you don't autopot instantly.
- No Stun: Don't use this in pvp, people will notice fast.
Feel free to ask any questions! :)
LineX Guide! Discussions
|Title||Started By||Replies||Last Post|
2 years ago
2 years ago
3 years ago
|View All LineX Guide! Discussions|