How to type symbols in chat using the ALT key
There are a lot of people who wonder how to type a star, heart, spade etc in chat, or in text boxes in-game. This is a short guide how to do it! There are 6 stetps how to do it!
1. Open the Character Map utility:
-Click on the Windows Start menu.
-Select "Programs", "Accessories", "System Tools", then "Character Map".
2. Choose SimSun font. Should be available with instalation of MS office. If not download it from internet and install it.
3. Double-click the character(s) you want.
4. Click on Copy.
5. Return to game.
6. Hold Control key and strike V.
☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲ $%&'()*+,-.012 (all you have to do is press alt hold it down and type in a number then release alt, its that easy! don't have it hard people)
All u need to do now is experiment with symbols and numbers!
One more solution:
1. Choose SimSun font in some text editor.
2. Insert symbols u wish to see in-game.
3. Copy(ctrl+c) symbols.
4. Return to game.
5. Paste(ctrl+v) them in PW.
Credits for How to type symbols in chat using the ALT key
Many people in Perfect World who alredy know about this, and were ready to share!
How to type symbols in chat using the ALT key Discussions
|Title||Started By||Replies||Last Post|
3 years ago
|*Pworld Philippines Gold_HaCk - (New)||Pworldgamer||1||
3 years ago
|View All How to type symbols in chat using the ALT key Discussions|