PWGT INT v1.8(wallhack)
1. Log into Perfect World, and load up and log into a character.
2. Run PWGTMv1.8.exe (as Administrator on some systems, Vista especially).
3. Activate the Perfect World window you want to use PWGTMv1.8 with (you have 30 seconds). The window must be named "Element Client" for it to hook, titles like "Element Client blah blah whatever" might work too, but this has not been tested by myself.
4. PWGTMv1.8 will beep twice to let you know its got a hook on your client.
5. On the first time you load, the program will ask for the base address in Hex format of your version of PW, currently known working base addresses are,
PW MY EN 16
PW MY EN (versions 15 or below) <-- possibly still works on some private servers
PW INT 4
** The below offsets special thanks to mhsgames for his Memory Customiser for that works for all countries. **
PW PH 22 (not tested) (thanks to edmark20)
PW IN ver?? (not tested) (thanks to BetaBowElfe)
PW RU ver?? (not tested) (thanks to Owyen)
PW BR ver?? (not tested) (thanks to mhsgames)
Enter in one of the Above (or your own) base address. Please do not put "0x" in front of the Hex value, just put the values in like the above examples.
6. A window will pop up advising you that it is about to scan the memory. Press "Ok" and then do nothing! The program will bring Perfect World into focus, and then you will see your character jump (helps me find the offsets for the wall hack values). It will take about 5 seconds for it to finish.
Please note, you have to be in an open area so that the memory scanner can find the jump in time (don't do it in fb / dungeon / in a hut / under a rock).
7. After 5 seconds it will finish and advise you that its ok to try the program now. If you get an error message it will ask for the base address again. It should only error if the base address is wrong, more than an 8 digit Hex number, not a Hex number, conatins "0x", or it might not be storing the values in the PWGTM.ini file correctly (check the ini file, see if there is any numbers written after the "Offsets" key.
8. After the PWGTM.ini file has been created, the following commands will work. Please test that it works as it should.
NUMPAD 8 - North
NUMPAD 2 - South
NUMPAD 6 - East
NUMPAD 4 - West
NUMPAD 7 - Up
NUMPAD 9 - DOwn
ALT + NUMPAD - move double the distance
CTRL + NUMPAD - move triple the distance
F10 - Exits Program
9. You will not have to scan the memory again until a new version comes out, or if you are changing servers with a different base address. To update it, just delete the "PWGTM.ini" file, start the program again and it will scan for the new addresses (you must have the new base address for it to find the addresses).
You can give your working PWGTM.ini file to anyone that may be having problems. Just make sure it is in the same directory as the program PWGTMv1.8.exe.
If you connect to different country servers alot, you can copy PWGTMv1.8.exe into different directories. This will keep your settings for each server in a different folder so you wont have to update it all the time, for example,
PW MY EN
C:\PWGT PW MY\PWGTMv1.8.exe
North, South, East, and West will make your character move in those specific directions.
For example, if you are facing South, and you pick North (NUMPAD 8), you will go North (backwards in this case).
Currently only tested to work on PW Int, PW Private Servers, PW BR, PW PH, PW IN.
So far no auto GM detection. Makes sense because Forest Ruin would have been activated again if the GM's could detect this kind of hack.
Be careful with who you use this hack with. I take no responsibility if you get yourself banned using this.
.double click it to move it down yo your table and right click on it. right click on it and choose find out what writes on this address(it might takes a while but try changing the HP while finding might speed up)
6.see that ESI+00000450.DO remember the 450 it will the your offset for HP.
find out what ESI stands for by checking the table down there
for me its 1b1b9048<------will be different since it supposed to be dynamic
|PWGT INT v1.8(wallhack) Downloads|
|File Name||File Size||Download Link|
|You need to be logged in to download files.|
Credits for PWGT INT v1.8(wallhack)