Questing WoW Bot Simple Setup Tutorial
First you will need to pick your preferred wow bot to setup we suggest the Baneto WoW Bot with the new WOW Revamped LUA Unlocker for Windows users & MacOS can be used with Tinkr MacOS Unlocker.
HOW TO INSTALL BANETO / NN (Windows)
1.) Download WoW Revamped LUA Unlocker for the WoW Questing Bot
- Make sure to choose advanced and not basic when buying!
- You need to enter your token into the licence.txt file
2.) Download & Install mmaps files in NN folder
- You can find a file with download links in the folder of NN
- Make sure to download the correct mmaps files for your wow expansion
- The mmaps files should be structured like this: NN/mmaps/tbc or NN/mmaps/sl
3.) Already in the Download includes the baneto to use for Questing, Gathering, Leveling and even PvP as it does BG Rotations.
- the file thats used for NoName is the file with .nn ending.
4.) Put the baneto .nn loader into NN/scripts folder if its not already there!
- Path: nn/scripts/_banetoloader.nn
- Delete any .luac file you can find!
5.) Start nav server & start WOW Revamped LUA Unlocker! - Rename both .exe's and start both of the .exe's if you need to but it should be already.
Wait for NNav Ready message before starting NN & then eventually starting wow.