Forums and Username Changing
We've also opened a beta version of the forums. There's 3 starting forums. Game forums are going to come later.
This is an early version of our own forum system that we are trialing. Please feel free to use them.
Keeping Up-To-Date With Website Updates
To coincide with the roll-out of heavy updates for the site, there's now a changelog where you can keep track of updates relevant to you as a user.
Website Temporarily Back Online
The website is temporarily back online after being taken offline for some neccessary backend updates in preparation for major changes on GameXploits. The website will be online until the 22nd of May when it will be taken offline again for updates to proceed.
Here are the planned updates:
- Forum system (finally!)
- Changes to the points and verification systems
- Messaging system updates
- Further backend changes
- Updated designs for various sections including exploit pages and user profiles
- Introduction of social media
- Add new games
- Improvements to the friends system
Here's what's just been changed with the initial down time:
- Heavy backend changes, especially with URL handling
- New WYSIWYG editor as the old one was bugged
- Breadcrumbs on the top bar
- Implementation of FB icon to our Facebook page and a Twitter icon
- Footer update
So what's going to be unavailable until updating is complete?
- The marketplace
- Content discussions
- Private messages sent box
Game of the Week! Week 1: Perfect World
Each week I will be hosting up a Game of the Week!
What does this mean for you?
1. Each chosen game - will be open to all of its categories(hacks/exploits/guides ect..)
2. Each verified element I will go over personaly and review it.
3. If it checks out, you get 50 points!
So please tell me here you've submitted one. Tell me in a PM. I will also look submission logs.
:) Just let me know. I will announce and give out awards each week. Starting on monday.
Hi guys, sorry for the recent downtime we've had over the past few days. We've been struggling with some server issues and there may still be some dotted around the place that we haven't noticed yet. If you do find any glitches please report it to either Ookami_amaterasu or Icecube and we will try our best to deal with problem as quickly as possible. Thanks.